| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape St James, Bc in November is a little cool at 6.9 °C (44.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in November is faintly wet. Around 188.7mm (7.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:06 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape St James, Bc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape St James, Bc:
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) N
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 175.8 kms (109.3 miles) N
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 161 kms (100.1 miles) ENE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) ESE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) ESE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 220.4 kms (137 miles) SE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) ESE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) ESE