| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape St James, Bc in October is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in October is wettish. Around 196.7mm (7.7in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape St James, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape St James, Bc:
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) NE
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 324.9 kms (201.9 miles) NNE
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) N
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 175.8 kms (109.3 miles) N
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NE
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 161 kms (100.1 miles) ENE
- Egg Island, Bc, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) ESE
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) ESE
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 220.4 kms (137 miles) SE
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 289.6 kms (179.9 miles) ESE
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) ESE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) ESE